Monday, September 9, 2013

Next Project...mud room/mud wall....concrete counter tops?

OK, I've got two projects I want/need to do.  One is a concrete counter top for our kitchen bar area, and the other is a mud wall.

My kids come through the front door to catch the bus.  So, I need a mud wall.  A coat/backpack hanging space that's big enough to hold their everyday things, but slim enough to fit in the foyer; and maybe even a little attractive!  Oh that would be a dream!!

The wall is about 5 ft wide and we have standard 8 ft ceilings.  There's not enough room for a typical bench, the door opens into the wall; but a shallow one might work.  Unfortunately there is no other wall space for coats or other things.

Any ideas? Suggestions? Before I get out the nail gun, I'd love to hear suggestions! :)

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment